Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'll start in the middle of my story, cuz that's where I am

So here it is ANOTHER online site to join. For how long? I have no clue. I tend to try most of them out, follow some friends, say ok ok to invites to join all this crap. Then, it's just a short amount of time until I question myself & wonder.. why?
I mean seriously, why? I'm no celebrity . Who am I?
I'm a mom, a wife, daughter, sister (sorta), an in law, an Aunt, cat owner ( ok I hate the word "owner" for pets), a neighbor, a friend & to some.. an enemy ( in THEIR reality). Some see me as a therapist although Iv'e yet to actually complete my education & training. I know I have helped & made a difference in many lives, so maybe in a way, I am?
My days are pretty typical & to many judged "lame" or trivial.
I am on other sites, & the only one I actually blogged on seems to find them very helpful. That's because it's a site exclusively for individuals with anxiety disorders.
I am interested in blogging not ONLY about anxiety ( yes, it's a big part of my life ).. it's just not my whole life & certainly not all I am.
More importantly, I think I'm just looking for a place for ME. A place to vent, bitch, think shit out, brag , express & typo myself silly!




No comments:

Post a Comment