Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My favorite smoothie

Ok, so being a vegan i don't eat/drink dairy. I was drinking soymilk for a while but found it was not agreeing with me in excess. Ricemilk is well tolerated but it's not as nutritious. So iv'e changed up my smoothies! so yummy & healthy. I'm hoping to soon add even more ingredients to it. For now it's pretty simple & basic.

1st i put 8ozs of almond milk!( in the blender of course)


then i add a handful of icecubes in the blender
1 banana
a bunch of berries (blue berries, strawberries, blackberries) or whatever avail but that's what i had this time
a dash vanilla ricemilk just for a splash of taste
& 1 tbsp of my calcium/magnesium citrate ( pre-flavored)



I blend grab a frosty mug & pour...
wa la! yummyness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment